Thursday, February 16, 2017

INSPIRED

Today I thought I would share a post or two 🤞🏽from this blog that I came across of a while back .( The Classic Feminine Woman)  I enjoy reading posts from this young lady, she always seems to post inspirational pieces and I always seem to find one that has to do with my feelings for that day. I really would advise y’all to check her out , you know just to get your own opinion. Just click on the link down below and tell me what you think of it.

It has been said, dear reader, that the world never made a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling. This is an interesting point to consider – firstly, it introduces the idea that a queen is made, not born, and that she is made by learning to take risks. The girl […]

No comments:

Post a Comment