Tuesday, February 14, 2017

30 DAY RELATIONSHIP CHALLENGE


Feb. 4, 2017
This 30-day challenge is for women and men. The main goal is to motivate you to do something special for your significant other once a day for 30 days.
If you take this challenge and stay committed I'm quite sure you will see your relationship grow stronger as the days go on.
Most of these suggestions aren't new, you probally do most of them anyway or atleast once and awhile. The point is to do it daily for 30 days in a row.
If you come to one that you dont like then choose another or make your own, as long as it shows that you care.
I decided to start this in the LOVE month which is February, but since there is only 28 days in this month I'll start on the 6th a week before Valentines and carry it over to March 7th.
I will post a suggestion every three days, one for each day.If you choose you can record everyday what the outcome was and if you choose you can comment about it on this site.
The only thing needed is if you are going to do the 30 day challenge then I ask that you email me at (rayonnia@craetions.biz) so that I can Register your name for the challenge online. or register here on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment