Saturday, March 18, 2017

Stupid Shit Men Say

REALLY.....

I don't even know why men even respond to or even open their mouths half the time.

I was just sitting on the bed minding my own business looking at some paperwork, and BOOM!, Hubby asks the dumbest question, So what you wanna do now? Every woman
knows what that really means.( want to have sex)


#####, can't you see i'm doing something right now. Aww, there goes the stupid look, like I said something wrong or I guess I must have hurt his feelings. REALLY

Now I'm sitting here thinking about all the stupid things that men say and doing so I'm came across this post in Weddingbee. I joined the site instantly, there's plenty of good reads and laughs so I really advise yall to check out Weddingbee .

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..... Or if you have any REALLY moments share them here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment