Sunday, July 11, 2021

Really Rae

Let It Out!

Have you ever had or been through something that REALLY Pissed you off but you couldn't say or do anything because of where you were at, or didn't want to hurt someones feelings?
Well I've been there and done that. So I decided instead of holding it in and letting it bother me all day, to just write it down. Now that is where REALLY RANTING came from. If it bothers me enough to say REALLY! then I just let it all out right here. And I welcome you all to RANT with me right here on this page. Now you can Rant about any and every thing and we're here to listen as you Rant about it. There is only two Rules,
1: RANT all you want and when you want
     2: Dont leave any replies to anyone's RANT, unless they ask for it.
SO LET IT OUT! REALLY RANTI

No comments:

Post a Comment